Upon request, ERM will provide a department with the following NFPA Standard 1710 compliance Response Time Analysis:
- First Due – Identify the first due within a specified response time from each station in the district
- Running Order – Identify the full running orders for all addressing on file
- Concentration – Determine the number of stations able to answer a call within a given response time for any location
- Call Analysis – Plot all calls by type, month, and time on scene
- Station Analysis – Analyze the response capabilities of any vehicle leaving any station. Determine the estimated polygonal response zones and incident coverage by drive time.
- Response Comparison – Compare estimated response times with actual response times
- Response Time Maps – Create average response time maps for any boundary layer
Please call 303-748-8295 to speak to a qualified project specialist about your data needs or
email a project specialist.